Monday, January 21, 2013

Proud Fiancé

Yesterday my fiancé graduated from law school! So proud of him!!! The smarty pants finished in 2 and a half years. I couldn't be more blessed to have him in my life.
Graduation for John Marshall Law School was at the Hyatt Regency downtown Chicago. The whole fam then went to Mastros to celebrate. We called ahead to get private dining put the boys made us sit in the bar so they could watch the football games.

Oh and I also had a minor dress malfunction. I had this adorable gold dress on that i purchased for the occasion but had to change at the last second so I was not happy with my outfit. The dress/ blazer shown is BCBG, purse is Kate spade, necklace is Nordstrom collection, boots are from DSW (I love them to dress up leggings because they make the whole look flow).










No comments:

Post a Comment